Marijuana - Dinamex Auto - 1st Grow

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
LeonDude said:
Had a quick scan through this thread, and did a google search, but cannot find the latest on how much smoke-able weed a person is allowed to have on him.
Anybody has a link?

still no law as such ... the last thing i saw they were proposing  100g outside of home in personal space
4 plants if u live alone..8 if u a couple
600g at home or 1,2kg if married

https://www.justice.gov.za/legislation/bills/2020-CannabisBill.pdf

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
madmax said:
LeonDude said:
Had a quick scan through this thread, and did a google search, but cannot find the latest on how much smoke-able weed a person is allowed to have on him.
Anybody has a link?

still no law as such ... the last thing i saw they were proposing  100g outside of home in personal space

Cool, thanks, I'll scan through that.

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
madmax said:
LeonDude said:
Odd Dog said:
LeonDude said:
Bit of a noob question here.
I've started harvesting a few 'testers' (  8)  )
The buds have some of the bigger leaves on them. Do I break these off and discard them or do I leave them on? I've checked the bigger leaves under a jewelers loupe and they seem to have some of those same little globular thingies that that buds have on them.

The fan leaves will have no THC but will have CBD so if you want CBD in your oil use them with your buds.
Cool, thanks.
I plan to use most of my plants for oil, not smoking. I get what my mum always used to call Winter's fingers, every winter the joints on my fingers get inflamed like hell, and I want to try to use the oil to see if it will help a bit.

mix oil with coconut oil or similar and try rubbing on externaly..just a thought that may work (did it wif inlaw for senile warts and it took em away)
I plan on making my oil with coconut oil to begin with, should make things easier.

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
LeonDude said:
madmax said:
LeonDude said:
Anybody has a link?

Cool, thanks, I'll scan through that.
So according to this link I found using this document, parliament has been efficient as ever.
https://www.parliament.gov.za/bill/2292553
New bill should be passed in oh, about the year eleventy million and seventy.

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
new input in todays paper..looks like coffee shops etc my become legal at a point
https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/573348/big-changes-planned-for-cannabis-laws-in-south-africa/

Parliament’s Portfolio Committee on Justice and Correctional Services have extended the scope of the Cannabis for Private Purposes Bill to cover a wider range of issues.

The draft bill, which was published for public comment in September 2020, outlines possession rules for cannabis users at home and people who wish to cultivate the plant.

While the main focus of the bill will remain on the private use of cannabis, the portfolio committee has extended the subject of the bill to:

Provide for commercial activities in respect of recreational cannabis;
Provide for the cultivation, possession and supply of cannabis plants and cannabis by organisations for religious and cultural purposes on behalf of their members; and
Respect the right to privacy of an adult person to use cannabis for palliation or medication.
With the national assembly approving these additions on Thursday (31 March), the bill will now be published for a second round of public participation.

Cannabis for private purposes

The draft bill outlines possession rules for cannabis users at home and people who wish to cultivate the plant. It also introduces new offences and provisions for people who previously received a criminal record for cannabis possession.

The draft bill states that an adult person may for personal use:

Possess the prescribed quantity of cannabis plant cultivation material;
Cultivate the prescribed quantity of cannabis plants in a private place;
Possess in private the prescribed quantity of cannabis in a public place;
Possess the prescribed quantity of cannabis in a private place;
Possess in private the prescribed quantity of cannabis plants in a public place.
The bill defines a ‘private place’ as any place, including a building, house, room, shed, hut, tent, mobile home, caravan, boat or land or any portion thereof, to which the public does not have access as of right.

The draft legislation also states that an adult person may, without the exchange of remuneration provide to, or obtain from, another adult person, for personal use the prescribed quantity of:

Cannabis plant cultivation material;
Cannabis plants;
Cannabis.

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
AFTER drying i cure buds for about a week to 10 days..in glass jar , opening for a hour or two a day ...then dcarboxolate (or not depending on how you remove ethanol)

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Cool, thanks madmax.
I don't fully understand the correlation between THCA, THC and CBD yet.
According to my research (google), decarboxilation should turn THCA into THC. But there is nothing about CBD on any of the decarboxilation pages or videos, so don't quite know why it should be necessary to decarboxilate to make CBD oil.
I suppose I will have to do my own experiments. This might be enjoyable.
:)

Last edited:

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
cbd oilo i think is different low thc strains ... dont need decarboxalate i think (note think) ..but its a different process..thc oil is like toffee thick gooey..cbd oil is like a yellow liquid..i know nothing re cbd and await someone who knows to answer you

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I have now found a couple of pages on Google that state that CDB in the plant is also mostly in the form of CDBA, so that would be why decarbing is necessary to get rid of that pesky A.
Decarboxylating in the house kitchen was interesting. o_O

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
So last weekend I made my first batch of oil. Because I know my plants contained both THCA and CBDA, and of course I decarboxylated, I now have what the internet calls 'full spectrum cannabis oil'. Well, oil depending on how hot it is, as coconut oil goes from solid to liguid at low temperatures.
This morning I thought well, it's coconut oil, right? Which is editble, right? So what I have, in fact, is an 'edible'. So I warmed up some of last night's left-over food for breakfast, and dropped in a teaspoon sized blob of my "hand - cream" ;)
Interesting effect. I'm sure I am not high, but also sure I am not up to speed either. This message is taking very long to type up though.

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
So last weekend I made my first batch of oil. Because I know my plants contained both THCA and CBDA, and of course I decarboxylated, I now have what the internet calls 'full spectrum cannabis oil'. Well, oil depending on how hot it is, as coconut oil goes from solid to liguid at low temperatures.
This morning I thought well, it's coconut oil, right? Which is editble, right? So what I have, in fact, is an 'edible'. So I warmed up some of last night's left-over food for breakfast, and dropped in a teaspoon sized blob of my "hand - cream" ;)
Interesting effect. I'm sure I am not high, but also sure I am not up to speed either. This message is taking very long to type up though.
let us know tomorrow

LeonDude

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
OK, that teaspoon was way more potent than I thought it would be. The effect lasted quite a while, and even now I'm not sure I'm off it.
How good was it? Not sure what others would say, but I would definitely not want to handle heavy machinery in that state. Probably better not to drive either.