McSack & Psycho Porra's excursion over the border into the Cape

Cracker

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hmmm, never thought I'm somewhat transparent on here - and yes, although I still have to meet @Cracker he's on the cards for a visit there, have threatened him already - ditto @voorvel (which, when I type this, seems to have disappeared from this foum? :oops:).
Anyways, time will tell - which means I won't, what happens abroad stays abroad! :ROFLMAO:
I'm in the UK now. I've yet to see a slit here, so can't comment on the direction. Maybe I'll get unlucky this summer, hoping to ride in Ireland soon. Any idea on the slits I might encounter there? I don't wanna get my riding kit dirty.

Voorvel is back as dirtwarp, methinks ....

dookie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
I'm in the UK now. I've yet to see a slit here, so can't comment on the direction. Maybe I'll get unlucky this summer, hoping to ride in Ireland soon. Any idea on the slits I might encounter there? I don't wanna get my riding kit dirty.

Voorvel is back as dirtwarp, methinks ....
So you going on your Pasola, to feel the wind on your mangina ?

BuRP

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
Testing typing: @dirtWarp ?
Yes waaragtig!
You're circumcised now Boet?
Geewizz meneer, you rather than me! :ROFLMAO:
Aaaanyway Cracker, you're in Blighty permanent now? If so at least you can do some greenlaning there, but dunno about Ireland.
Big Pike there is all I know, but perhaps you're no hengelaar... and the chance I'll buy a ticket to come do just that is, let me see, eh, zero! :cool:

LouisXander

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Hmmm, never thought I'm somewhat transparent on here - and yes, although I still have to meet @Cracker he's on the cards for a visit there, have threatened him already - ditto @voorvel (which, when I type this, seems to have disappeared from this foum? :oops:).
Anyways, time will tell - which means I won't, what happens abroad stays abroad! :ROFLMAO:
Burp, ek sien Voorvel is nou weer terug op sy ou naam. @dirtWarp

Cracker

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Fuck me .................. you guys go for a lekker ride and then start picking on Cracker .................... you're lucky he wasn't with you, your mouths would still be full of sand :ROFLMAO:

Pyscho Porra

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
Fuck me .................. you guys go for a lekker ride and then start picking on Cracker .................... you're lucky he wasn't with you, your mouths would still be full of sand :ROFLMAO:
We miss you too and love you long time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KTMRICK

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Lekker RR..... you know what they say though.... if you don't pick up trouble on a ride, you don't have a story to tell..... next time take more pics boet.
P.S. I gave Gerard strict instructions to keep an eye on you 🤪🤪🍷🍷

cocky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Day 4

I woke up early on Sunday morning as I knew we had a long day ahead of us to "Die Hel". Went outside for a smoke and waited for the sun to show it's face. View attachment 775057 View attachment 775058

Needless to say, I think the sun was with Mapsource at the bar the previous evening, so it took a while to rise.

After a lekker shower and kitting up, Grant and I made our way to the campsite to say goodbye to all and as approuching camp we passed Cocky, Mapsource and crowd hastily making their way out of there. Man, but they all looked either the moerin or scared because there was no wave back or acknowledgement from any of them besides Cocky.

I thought that maybe "Die Skim of the EC BASH" had given them a talking too, only to find the source of everybody making a hastily getaway from Doornkloof.

It turns out they all saw T-Rex coming out of his tent on his broom and in a "onezy". That would scare anything away. See and decide for yourselfView attachment 775059 :ROFLMAO:
Porragoose, always lekker to see you brother, come to the Richtersveld bash, that 400 is the proper tool for that, bring the Weber Sales Director with on the pogo stick.

Latest posts