MotoGP 2022.

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
With the final MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 testing completed, we effectively say goodbye to the 2021 season.  Now we wait for what might well prove to be one of the most interesting and exciting seasons ever.

-  Will Bagnaia keep his current form and kick posteriors left, right and center?
-  Will Altie7deLaan finally figure out how to spell "Bagnaia" or will Bear have to beat it into him with one of 2SD's large paplepels?
-  Will Yamaha fold under Quartararo's demand for lots more power?
-  Will anyone remember how they vilified Rossi when he complained of the lack of power of the Yamaha?
-  Will Marquez, M heal well and quickly, or will he see 16 Ducatis on the grid?
-  Will the KTMs be competitive, or more competitive than they were this year, especially since they have dumped their team manager and replaced him with an Italian?
-  Will Sidekick stop referring to the wrong rider as the Goat?
-  Who will be the top rider if the KTMs are more competitive, Oliviera or Binder, B?
-  Will Binder, D make waves, or rake gravel?
-  Will Suzuki appoint a proper team manager and then rue the fact that they did not grab the opportunity to grab the VR46 team for a satellite team?
-  Who the heck would be the main sponsor for the VR46 team?
-  Will Aprilla, now a full factory team, make any inroads?
-  Will anyone actually read all of the above?

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Kamanya said:
If you make the poll peoples top 3, then it might give more data?

I am open to it, but it seems I cannot change it.

KiLRoy

Perfekte Balans tussen krag en soepelheid..
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I voted 36, 63 and 93

Kamanya

Grey Hound
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Mir's actually not a bad choice.

Patriotism/underdog sees me on - 33
Just because Bear said so, and he’s seldom wrong, even when he is 😉 – 63
Because he’s an alien whose body has heroically tried and failed to keep pace with his prodigious talent and he’s now facing that worst of labels, “could’ve been the GOAT”  - 93

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
Wild DB40 be rookie of the year and earn himself a Tech 3 seat for 2023 with Fernandez bitching about his move to the GP class?

blockheadxl650v

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Tman21 said:
Wild DB40 be rookie of the year and earn himself a Tech 3 seat for 2023 with Fernandez bitching about his move to the GP class?

I would rather him take rookie of the year and then get a seat at Pramac with a Ducatti

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
blockheadxl650v said:
Tman21 said:

I would rather him take rookie of the year and then get a seat at Pramac with a Ducatti

Regardless of the current Ducati count, would be great for DB to secure any ride for 23 and a competitive bike wont do the lad any harm.

I liked the article where Razali said why they are taking a gamble with DB highlighting all the reasons he actually deserves a GP ride.  Keen to see how it unfolds.

Amsterdam

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R Rally
KiLRoy said:
I voted 36, 63 and 93

These are my top 3 as well.  If I had to put my money on just one I would have chosen 63 based on his form for the last part of the season.  We will just have to wait and see.  In the meantime I have renewed my subscription to MotoGP.com so I am ready for the next season.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Kamanya said:
TheBear said:
Kamanya said:
If you make the poll peoples top 3, then it might give more data?

I am open to it, but it seems I cannot change it.

I've changed it and as only 4 people had voted, set it all back to zero if you don't mind.

I could only vote once.. is that how its supposed to be?

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Bappas said:
Where is Quateraro?

Oepsie kadoepsie!!!  :-[

My most humble apologies to the reigning world champion and his supporters. 

Tman21 said:

If DB40 is Rookie of the Year, I am pretty sure Yamaha will invoke their "2nd year" contract option and DB40 will get a full factory bike for 2023 from Yamaha.

Fuzzy Muzzy said:
I could only vote once.. is that how its supposed to be?

You should be able to select three choices. 

Fuzzy Muzzy said:
Someone voted for the wrong Marquez  :laughing4:

Maybe not.  There are votes for rookies such as Bezzecchi and Garner as well.  Maybe they believe 2022 will produce a serious upset.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
ok, well letting you know that I could only vote for one. No worries.

I'm going to go for Marquez, I dunno, I think he still has some fight in him. If Honda can get the bike quick enough , he can ride it. The rookies are simple fearless and are taking the riding to new levels