MotoGP 2022.

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Agree, let that moffie-race, F1 get the electronics.
The electronics wasn't mentioned in the article and is here to stay, but they can get rid of the wings and ride height devices. While it is all lekker for us, they may have to rethink the 21 race seasons as well.

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
Silly season is driving me dilly, so I decided to make a few predictions for the coming months and season that will be 100% accurate.

-
- @madmax will continue to think Marky Marks and Marc Marques is, in fact, the same person.

what can i say mark marks is the english translation to marc marques and marky is diminutive form of mark therefore (",)

Bappas

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
The electronics wasn't mentioned in the article and is here to stay, but they can get rid of the wings and ride height devices. While it is all lekker for us, they may have to rethink the 21 race seasons as well.

Those electronics also deploy the ride height devices and I would say it is a rider aid and the best tech team in the pits win( programming the when and how much) Think that and down force wings should go that would make for a better spectator sport and the good riders will benefit

BiG DoM

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Those electronics also deploy the ride height devices and I would say it is a rider aid and the best tech team in the pits win( programming the when and how much) Think that and down force wings should go that would make for a better spectator sport and the good riders will benefit
The ride height devices by rule have to me manually operated, are not electronic (can be hydraulic but not electronic or electronically deployed TBMK).

Andy 950

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Looks like the front ride height device will be banned next year.

The aero is a problem as it creates dirty air, wish they could ban that as well. Racing just a few years ago was more exciting...

RobD

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Looks like the front ride height device will be banned next year.

The aero is a problem as it creates dirty air, wish they could ban that as well. Racing just a few years ago was more exciting...
One of the reasons the current WSBK season is way more entertaining! As is Moto3....

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
what can i say mark marks is the english translation to marc marques and marky is diminutive form of mark therefore (",)
But, my name is TheBear, it doesn't become DieBeer if we speak Afrikaans. I see my prediction will hold true. :ROFLMAO:

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
But, my name is TheBear, it doesn't become DieBeer if we speak Afrikaans. I see my prediction will hold true. :ROFLMAO:

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
The ride height devices by rule have to me manually operated, are not electronic (can be hydraulic but not electronic or electronically deployed TBMK).
Yeah. 100%.

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
So, it seems today is the day when Ducati will announce that Bastianini is going to Factory Ducati and Oliviera will join Gresini Ducati on a factory spec bike. I am two minds here. I feel a bit jealous that it isn't BB33 going to a factory spec Ducati.

The FIM Stewards are still in hot water after ruling the Nakagami / Bagnaia / Rins incident a racing incident.

Last edited:

Dux

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
So, it seems today is the day when Ducati will announce that Bastianini is going to Factory Ducati and Oliviera will join Gresini Ducati on a factory spec bike. I am two minds here. I feel a bit jealous that it isn't BB33 going to a factory spec Ducati.

The FIM Stewards are still in hot water after ruling the Nakagami / Bagnaia / Rins incident a racing incident.
Nakagami stuffed up , certainly not malicious , therefore race accident .

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Nakagami stuffed up , certainly not malicious , therefore race accident .
Therein lies the problem. Other riders have been penalised for similar race incidents. The riders are unhappy and it seems their unhappiness is fueled by the FIM Stewards refusing to communicate their reasons, or thinking behind their decisions.