MotoGP 2022.

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

XTJoe

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
My blue blooded cousin in stellies always shooting from the hip, ready to race team has 14 top 10 finishes this season and my beloved team blue Revs your heart 12,thanks mainly to a briliant FQ and not to chabby Nige BB. Looking at the points it quite different.Very happy for Aprilia becoming competitive as well. Can just make for more exciting racing ahead

Warren Ellwood

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Pedro Acosta has broken his femur in a training accident, that's a serious injury, scheduled for surgery.

2StrokeDan

Teelhond
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I was just thinking, with the Yamaha winning each race by several seconds, would FQ have already started the last GP of the year while the others are still finishing the 2nd last one?😧

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
i see raztopoglue fogalue has ridden the m1 and is awesome impressed apparently ..another article reckons he struggled to adapt etc......but yammie already stated no room for him in motogp (atleast in 2023)

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I was just thinking, with the Yamaha winning each race by several seconds, would FQ have already started the last GP of the year while the others are still finishing the 2nd last one?😧
With current Yamaha management decision making, I wouldn't be surprised if they went and raced on the wrong track at the wrong time. 🤣🤣

Rough Rider

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Yamaha should just run the satilite team themselves next season, until it can be taken over by VR46, they already have an option on Binder and can bring Toprack in.

madmax

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Rotax (all models)
Yamaha should just run the satilite team themselves next season, until it can be taken over by VR46, they already have an option on Binder and can bring Toprack in.
ithey stated no satellite...all due to new bikes etc we think...as i recall discussed a few pages back

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Indeed. I said earlier that it should be reasonably easy for Yamaha to run a satellite team next year. They will have the bikes. They have a contract option with DB40, which will be pretty cheap. There are many other solid riders available who are desperately looking for a seat and Leopard Racing did indicate they would like to run such a team for Yamaha, so bikes, riders, infrastructure and sponsorship largely sorted. I think, but this is a wild guess, that Yamaha did not go for the Leopard Racing idea because they have decided to wait out next year, to enable them and VR46 to come together in 2024.

I doubt that the would have brought Toprak in next year, even if they did have a team though. Toprak and his Manager Sofoglu know they have it made. Decent contract with Yamaha in WSBK, good chance of winning another championship and would in all probability not want him to ride for a small budget satellite team. They did indicate that in the past and I am pretty sure they haven't changed their minds. Also, Franco Morbidelli's contract expires end 2023, which will be the ideal time to bring Toprak into the factory team.

Perhaps, Yamaha will also remember the failed Ben Spies exercise from a few seasons back.

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
TRACKTIME FQ TO BEST DUCATITRACK: STRAIGHT LENTH
Qatar- 10,536s1068m
Mandalika+ 0,953723m
De Rio Hondo- 9,4081076m
Cota- 6,7601200m
Portimao+ 5,409970m
Jerez- 0,285607m
Le Mans- 4,288674m
Mugello- 0,6351141m
Catalunya+6.4731047m
Sachsenring+4.939700m
Assen??.??487m

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
He is on the only European brand that I like.
I have to admit, I sort of like them all, but Aprilia is head and shoulders above the other two on my like-list. I am so chuffed that they will have 4 bikes on the grid next year.

ZK1

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z

Rumors hotting up, still a small chance for Darryn in that RNF team it seems.
Razlan apparently said they will not look at a Moto2 rider, so I think at this stage it's between Darren and Raul. The team love Darren so lets hope it's not just a small chance, but that he is in.

TheBear

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS

Rumors hotting up, still a small chance for Darryn in that RNF team it seems.
Janee! This silly season is giving me a headache. Obviously keen to see DB40 on a decent bike in MotoGP, but all the other rumours! Need a spreadsheet to keep track.

When all the dust settles, 2 riders will be without seats. One could be DB40 which will have me crying in someone's pretzels.

Who else in danger?

Alex Marquez?
Raul Fernandez?
Taka Nakagami?
Remy Gardner?