MotoGP 2023

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Who will be the biggest surprise during official testing, up to start of the first race?

• FQ20 Fabio Quartararo Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP

• FM21 Franco Morbidelli Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP

• EB23 Enea Bastianini Ducati Lenovo Team

• RF25 Raul Fernandez RNF Aprilia MotoGP Team

• BB33 Brad Binder Red Bull KTM Factory Team

• JM43 Jack Miller Red Bull KTM Factory Team

• PE44 Pol Espargaro Tech3 GasGas Factory Racing

• MO88 Miguel Oliviera RNF Aprilia MotoGP Team

• MM93 Marc Marquez Repsol Honda Team

• AM73 Alex Marquez Gresini Ducati Racing MotoGP

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Nothing new here. Pramac Racing colours for 2023.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230125_185552_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_185552_Facebook.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 0

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
New face, same colours for KTM Factory.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1674728002461.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674728002461.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 0

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
WSBK is testing at Jerez. I watch the entry list and I wonder of MotoGP KTM Tech3 team is not an undercover rider development school for WSBK riders. 🤣

Lecuona, Petrucci, Gardner ....

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
If Remy does not make it in WSBK he cant even fall back onto Dakar after Yamaha departed the Rallz scene!

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
Die kinders vandag maak mer geld as ons op daai ouderdom😁
Ek gaan nie jok nie, sal my hare enige kleur maak en heeldag in pejama's rol vir daai tipe geld. Ongelukkig is my struktuur nie die van 'n jockey nie, anders het ek verseker my rem ligte vir Fabio en Binder gewys!

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Ek gaan nie jok nie, sal my hare enige kleur maak en heeldag in pejama's rol vir daai tipe geld. Ongelukkig is my struktuur nie die van 'n jockey nie, anders het ek verseker my rem ligte vir Fabio en Binder gewys!
Daars jou probleem. Brieke is vir banggatte! 🤣

Dux

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Sadly. Ducati won't think it sad. They worked very hard to be there.

Let's hope when this season starts, Honda, Yamaha and KTM sorted their woes to kick some Italian arse.
In the past the Honda's have at times been so fast that it was said by commentators that they had their own Honda lane . Who nows in a couple of years it might be KTM , Aprilia, Yamaha or be even Honda who have the fastest bikes .

Dux

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
WSBK is testing at Jerez. I watch the entry list and I wonder of MotoGP KTM Tech3 team is not an undercover rider development school for WSBK riders. 🤣

Lecuona, Petrucci, Gardner ....
On SBK I see Ducati still have a big speed advantage over the others .

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Marco Simoncelli. I had a soft spot for him and believe he would have been one of the great names of MotoGP had the cruelty of the sport not intervened.

1674811289042.png

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
In the past the Honda's have at times been so fast that it was said by commentators that they had their own Honda lane . Who nows in a couple of years it might be KTM , Aprilia, Yamaha or be even Honda who have the fastest bikes .
Yep. It goes up and down. It is part of what makes it exciting. I have such a problem though. I want BB33 to be champion, so I am hoping the KTMs are sorted and sorted well. I am a huge Yamaha fan and want to see them take all spots on the podium every race. Conundrum par excellence! o_O

Dux

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Yep. It goes up and down. It is part of what makes it exciting. I have such a problem though. I want BB33 to be champion, so I am hoping the KTMs are sorted and sorted well. I am a huge Yamaha fan and want to see them take all spots on the podium every race. Conundrum par excellence! o_O
Oh yes indeed , the other brands must come to the party before we end up with a Ducati cup , having said that , they are all running to the same rules so everyone has an equal opportunity .
I am not a fan of any particular brand so no worries for me , although I want Brad to do well irrespective of his brand of machine .

2StrokeDan

Teelhond
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
On top of the Japs apparently losing interest, and Ducati swarming the grid, MotoGP attendance is seriously dwindling.

It does seem to be a sport that's dying a slow death.

TheBear

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
On top of the Japs apparently losing interest, and Ducati swarming the grid, MotoGP attendance is seriously dwindling.

It does seem to be a sport that's dying a slow death.
It does look that way, but lets hope it is just the current economic climate killing the attendance.

It this the cycle of Jap domination reaching the full circle. We know how they completely took over racing and subsequently bike sales in the late 60's, early 70's. In fact, they killed many European and UK brands. Is that circle now being completed and ready to roll for the European brands? Did the Japs perhaps decide to focus their efforts on the Asian market? I would love to know what is going on in their heads.