My Hogsback highlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountainboy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I think the following pics sums up my Hogsback trip. The scenery was awesome, the trip was freaking amazing but at the end of the day, the following pics makes me smile like a little school boy staring up a girls skirt  ;D ;D ;D

oh - judging from these pics - I totally OD'ed on the coke............

Attachments

• P1000278.JPG
    P1000278.JPG
    222.3 KB
  • P1000281.JPG
    P1000281.JPG
    251 KB
  • P1000282.JPG
    P1000282.JPG
    235.1 KB
  • P1000283.JPG
    P1000283.JPG
    226.9 KB
  • P1000323.JPG
    P1000323.JPG
    240.7 KB
Cool!

Twas lekker riding with you and having your sense of humor and sharp whit so close by!

When are we riding again ?

the more i think about the trip, the more i begin to undertand just how awesome it really was! wingnut- we ride again this saturday! and watty, it really was a pleasure to have met and ride with you. blaar- make a point and go! this will be my annual non negotiable pilgrimage! Yummy

Shit that last pic is a good one, we need to share some pics, will write mine to CD, took about 300, will post some later.

You going to drinks friday tom?

Lekker lekker, just remind me to take more warm clothes next time, jeeezzz Saturday night was freezing, might be because myself and bobnob finished the brandy on Friday and therefore had such a good warm sleep that evening.

Yellowfever, i would also like to get fodies from you guys since i dropped my camera just before the trip and couldn't take any photo's.

Maybe at some friday drinks in the future, cant make tomorrow must take the girlfriend away this weekend since i had my fun last weekend.

Mooi man berg seun Lekker pics those  and you can twist that beemers ear on the N1 past us hey  ;) ;D ;D

The way there riding with Mr and Mrs Yellowfever, Boertjie (till George), Mountainboy and Lihan:

We had a couple of these - Lucky the company was very good:
Funny - we also ended up being in front on most of them :D

N2_5.jpg

In ride photos:

N2_1.jpg

Man, I really would have loved it if Vicky could be with to share in the trip.
Truely blessed men are those that have wifes who love riding with:

N2_3.jpg

N2_4.jpg

A photo that I took after a spietkop pulled yellowfever over for the yellow lightcover he's got.
Funny thing is that the law to have your light on is there for other people to see you.
With that yellow lens you can see that bike even better. Ah well.
They don't get sidetrack by facts and good logic.
I charged a little ahead and waited next to the road to take this photo:
N2_2.jpg

Yellowfever trying Trailrider's CTX on for size.
Funny thing is with all that luggage and the front carrier loaded, Yellow doesn't look too crowded on the bike.
He still looks better on his own 1200 though. A springbok jacket needs to go with that CTX to make it look right :D
hogsback_yellowfever.jpg

just got back from meeting EV and mark at the film festival. EV's really great! mark did say that if he sees one more hogsback pic, if's gonna flip. so paste some more pics boys :). will def but cd's for you guys and bring with to fri drinks,maybe not tomorrow tho. thanks for the extra pics Eisbein! just waiting for yellowfever to get his ass in gear!

Well thanks for that Mountainboy rub it in !. Super pics and as you have already said super people , really looks like a great time was had by all .  ;D ;D

Mountainboy in action.  Somewhere high up on the slopes of the Hogsback Mountain.  10 Nov 2007

Attachments

• Mountainboy.jpg
    Mountainboy.jpg
    166.2 KB
more more more  ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• P1000264.JPG
    P1000264.JPG
    247.3 KB
  • P1000221.JPG
    P1000221.JPG
    35 KB
  • P1000198.JPG
    P1000198.JPG
    191.2 KB
  • P1000350.JPG
    P1000350.JPG
    207.4 KB
briv said:
Mooi man berg seun Lekker pics those  and you can twist that beemers ear on the N1 past us hey  ;) ;D ;D

its the worst aprt of any trip -end of the trip  :( and all you wanna do is get home so you soooooooooo tired!! But that poor BM really worked on this trip!!! prepsol baby, prepsol....

Watty said:
Mountainboy in action.  Somewhere high up on the slopes of the Hogsback Mountain.  10 Nov 2007

Watty, get an old hairdryer (broken will be fine), and sit in the same spot holding it like a lazer speedo gizzmo - just to scare the shit out of the others >:D >:D >:D