MYSTERY WEEKEND /DESTINATION UNKNOWN ( idea)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I have an idea , mystery weekend/ destination unknown. The idea is to host a weekend ride to a destination somewhere in our country . Depart on a Friday and ride to a overnight pitstop . Next day ride to the destination , Have some free time in the afternoon if required . then a "party" ride home on Sunday and end the weekend at one place to say cheers .
Part of the idea is that you would pay a fee that will cover accommodation ( 3 star ) breakfast & dinner as well as a drink or two . all you will need to cover is your fuel and possible toll fees if required . Be in possession of a valid passport for a possible cross border trip . ( this will be advised )
I have a possible destination in mind to kick the idea off . Plan in place and the cost will be around R3500.00 per rider & R1500. 00 per passenger . there is 11 spaces max , As this will/ could be the first attempt , price could maybe be on the high side .
Idea is you pay me , I make all the bookings , pay the accommodation , as well as pay the meals . if it looks like there could be funds available , party is just bigger .

Would you be keen to join such and adventure ? destination unknown?