'n Boer maak 'n plan - dankie Stoetie - my 950SE Safari tank has arrived !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I bought a 950SE from a mate of Just Blip It about 2 months ago and immediately started looking for a 30 litre Safari Tank for it.

The local Safari agent turned out to be absolutely useless (had no stock, took too long to reply to e-mails and did not even offer to make a plan and get one for me) and Runner also tried for me (thanks Conrad) but no luck

but Stoetie came to my rescue en die boer het 'n plan gemaak

Through a very complicated and ingewikkelde plan involving the CIA, the Ossewa Brandwag, Barack Obama, Crocodile Dundee, Betsy Verwoerd, Schabir Schaik, the Triad, the Pope and the Illuminati (to name but a few) he organised a tank made in AUS to be sent from USA to George in RSA and then to this engelsman in the Republic of Cape Town - this took less than 3 weeks and the local agent said he could only get one in 3 months ...

Stoetie is not just a pretty face - he is an international man of mystery ...

I am so excited with my new tank I am fizzing at the bum ...

My bike is with Supefoxi at the moment having fork seals replaced and the suspension serviced and ge-tuned so I will post more pics of big bike with big tank on later

BAIE BAIE VOKKEN DANKIE STOETIE - EK WARDEER DIT BAIE - WHEN YOU COME TO MY HOUSE YOU MAY USE THE INSIDE TOILET !

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg