New adventurer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AdvRider66

Hi Everyone

My name is Ivan and I reside in the Centurion area, GP. A fellow rider suggested I have a look at this forum and it looks like an awesome community from what I have read. Looking forward to future engagements and the odd trips with new riders.

I started my illustrious biker career (of little more than a year now :) with an old Royal Enfield Bullet 500 (Lizzy) She is my first love. I still have her and I have started my journey with her customizing her, designing and doing everything to her personally...it's challenging, but worth getting to know the bike.

However the RE has its limitations... And the first time I took a slightly more than easy dirt road out, I quickly realised that she will not satisfy my need for more than average adventure offroading... And so enters my mistress... KTM 1190 R (Melua)... and she is very satisfying!!

Our last trip in December was Lundins Nek pass R393 running down the Lesotho Border to Rhodes.. Epic offroad adventure, proper difficulty, beautiful scenery! And the KTM loved every second of it!

So thats me, thanks for everyone making this an awesome forum, looking forward...

Ivan
AdvRider66

Some pics of my girls attached..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.7 KB
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    198.5 KB