New Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockwork Orange

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I decided to spoil myself a little due to the fact that my typing skills have improved so much since I have been on the forum which clearly must have a positive effect on my efficiency at work (yeah right).

I have been looking at the M2R summer jacket for some time now and went to Bike Stuff to go and get one. Well needless to say I walked out with the Rally Cross Jacket and pants a new pair of MX gloves.

The jacket is awesome. It has a waterproof inner lining, excellent protection, a compartmet at the bag which fits a bladder comfortably with the loops to giude the tube with bite valve through. The sleeves can zip off. The pockets are really well thought out too. I have not had a chance to try the pants out yet but they are also the Rally Cross range with water proof inner lining and plenty of vents . Protection is really good

Price for the gloves, jacket and pants R3680.00. Bike Stuff offer fantastic service and Warwick is a star who goes out of his way to help his customers. He really has the best price for gear, tyres and fitment. And I for one will support him any chance I get.

Latest posts