Newbie Biker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transnewbie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hi Everyone, my name is Marius Scheepers, and i am so new that i have just figured out where to put this key thingie into the bike thingie. :ricky:

Actually i have been on a bike a few times, my bmx at school oh yes there was this time in band camp...... mmmm that sounds like a PIE movie, well my brother gave me a lift once on his 50cc, and then i have posed on his Harley a few years ago, so i am no stranger to a bike seat :D

Me and my dearest wife, decided to buy ourselves a bike, ok it wasnt that easy did take some persausion and promises (which i cannot go into detail here), we just want to enjoy the open air, the way the wind lightly carresses the helmet, and the splatter of some unfortunate insect on the visor.

We have our kennel in Roodekrans, which is located in Roodepoort, I am a "jack of all trades" also called a Manager at a power transmission company (and no its not called Eskom), my amazing collar called Janice, works in payroll in the tourism industry.

We sincerely hope that we can join you guys and girls on roaming the roads less travelled in this beautifull back yard of ours called Africa.... :ricky: