Newbie-Christian Kuun from Stellies- With Pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian Kuun

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi all

I am a Vaalie turned winemaker/brewer/distiller from Stellies. Yes, I still support a winning rugby team and have not yet found love for Lukes team. :biggrin:

I have met and know some of the blokes here from elsewhere but will do the intro for those I dont know and hope to meet soon. I use my name on forums because I feel it helps to talk man to man and helps avoid situations where some people explode, get personal and sling mud beacause you dont know who they are and they dont know who you are. A bit like the scenario of the "dik-bril" computer nerd threatening to m@er everybody from behind the computer screen. :pot:

Over the years I have had many bikes and have done a fair share of riding in all setups but I am currently bikeless. Well, I do have a bike but it has been at Stellenbosch Bikes for a year and three months for repairs. Dont ask what happened and dont ask why it is taking so long because I will not tell what happened (its embarassing) and heaven knows why its taking so long. They dont call the Capies slow going for nothing eh?!?! I am now gatvol of the bike and dont have that "bond" with it anymore and will be buying a DS from me to me for my Birthday and handing the "hopefully-fixed-oneday" bike to the nephew.

Been browsing the forum for a while and you all look like a lekker bunch of people with mostly the same interests as me. I look forward to meeting some members, doing some rides with the club and learning as much as possible from the forum.

Now, lets head off to the "For Sale" thread.....

MixPics%20133XXX.JPG