Newbie ladies ride in the KZN midlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After having met up with JonW and his motley crew of new to dirt riders out in Muden a few weeks back,I got to thinking about woman riders who might be keen to do something similar. So I had a chat to my wife and asked if she would be keen to do such a ride, seeing as she is very much a newbie to the biking world, and she is most definitley keen to do a ladies ride. So now the question is, are there any other woman riders out there who are new to dirt road riding, are wanting to try riding on dirt roads, or who are just keen to ride with a bunch of ladies no matter where.  My wife and I are thinking of putting together a ladies ride, that is a nice easy intro for first timers and the like.  Have a relatively early start to the day, ride out for a decent lunch and a mellow ride back home again.

We are up here in the KZN midlands, which of course as we all know, has some of the best riding in the country!! :ricky: