north lesotho when i am feeling stronger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubiblue

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Just cracked the 3rd week of my busted collar bone, and have planned the next ride.

Taking my fiance pillion to clarens and meeting up with my old man there. The ladies will stay there the following day (shop, etc.) and pops and myself will do a quick loop into Lesotho.

I assume I will still be a little weak when the time comes, so looking for a little advice from others, especially the FREE SATE WD's - hentie, deonDj etc....

From Clarens, we will go to fouriesburg then into Lesotho, to Buthe Buthe and then onto Moteng Pass and back to Buthe Buthe. THis will all be tar, so easy going. However when we get back to Buthe Buthe we will turn right via a gravel road and hug the northern border and exit at the Monantsa Border Crossing. Then head into Golden Gate Park and back to Clarens, this part again being tar.

So my question is really - what is that northern gravel road like? I certainly dont want to overdo it as I will still have the titanium collar plate on board, any advice.

Thanks chaps.