Not more quarry pics?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Yes, itâ??s true.  We again went to the quarry, and we again took some pictures of the ramp.
And sticking to the trend the last few weeks, I will also be a man of few words.

Jacko getting airborne on that sexy new XT660

Eisbein in a nose dive

Much better

KTM bigger showing how to launch

Flying

My appologies for not getting pics of everyone.

Next week my leg will hopefully be tiptop, and I can join in the fun again.

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!! Sheesh KTMBigger, that is one mean jump  :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had a good ride, thanks for all the advice and help getting unstuck. Sorry for making everyone wait at the end there :(

Only took my camera out briefly and took a sequence of my buddy Andy riding around, here are a couple of pics:

Dudes standing around far far away :p

IMG_2096.jpg

Andy

IMG_2056.jpg

:eek: :eek:
Jeeesh, check that sand cornering. I siriasly need some practice

Thanks for the fun guys, Nice meeting you all.

Good shots TIM. I will have to catch you when you leg is better. ;)

Tim, thanks for Photoshopping some extra "air" for me... ;D

Hang time, etc. ;)

Good fun was had by all. Topbox, KTMBigger and Paramed were the pick of the bunch though. I have some serious practicing ahead.

But the sand riding is good training.

Thanks for Topbox for a lekker day. The beers at Doodles afterwards wasn't to be scoffed at either. Nice, er, visual candy around... as you promised. >:D

topbox said:
Tim said:

more then 180 degrees back  in the direction he came from in soft powder  :eek: :eek:
i can learn a lot from this man  :notworthy:

I nned to learn how to ride like that.........excellent pic BTW

Great feedback by all... Well done to all! I learnt a little something from each of you... KtmBigger,you can ride my man,those enduro years are clearly evident in your confident style,nice riding.... I thought all those there showed some varying degrees of skills,Mudbox's riding has excelled over the last while and it is entirely due to the skills picked up by riding with fellow dogs... Jacko,I'll ride with you anytime,your slow speed handling is excellent... Thanks to all of you for an informative and fun ride,so when we going again,doodles is a must afterwards though,my pulse rate is still slowing down after that Candy sighting...! >:D

Thanks again
Bryan

PARAMED said:
Great feedback by all... Well done to all! I learnt a little something from each of you... KtmBigger,you can ride my man,those enduro years are clearly evident in your confident style,nice riding.... I thought all those there showed some varying degrees of skills,Mudbox's riding has excelled over the last while and it is entirely due to the skills picked up by riding with fellow dogs... Jacko,I'll ride with you anytime,your slow speed handling is excellent... Thanks to all of you for an informative and fun ride,so when we going again,doodles is a must afterwards though,my pulse rate is still slowing down after that Candy sighting...! >:D

Thanks again
Bryan

WTF?!!

Was I THAT slow?!!! ;D

Now that is some funny shit,looking at it that way! ;D ;DHaha

Whoa you guys amazing stuff..... Leftless and TpBX that invite too the quarry welll...thats real daunting stuff that... ::) ::) ::)

GG, that's the problem with photo's:  It does not give a fair representation.  I have been to the quarry with riders with very little experience, and everyone found it fun.  You don't have to ride like KTM bigger, you can do it all nice and slowly like Jacko.

Those photos are enuff to make one think twice ... ::) but who knows i might pluck up some courage or madness to join  you all :eek: