Not so scary anymore!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Side-Chick

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I've travelled longer and more scary gravel this weedend than ever before! Made it by myself to Verneukpan on the gravel, with sand and pebbles on the road.  What a thrill! 

Attachments

• c 001.jpg
    c 001.jpg
    73.2 KB
  • c 003.jpg
    c 003.jpg
    70.9 KB
  • c 004.jpg
    c 004.jpg
    89.5 KB
Well done.
:thumleft:
always a good feeling going beyond what you think you can.

Gromit said:
On your own as in solo? Kudos to you  :thumleft:

No, luckily not. We were a group of 9 bikes.  The gravel from Brandvlei to Verneukpan "NewEra" was riding with me. Check out more photo's on his ride-report. Thanks! ;)

cloudgazer said:
Well done.
:thumleft:
always a good feeling going beyond what you think you can.

Yip! I was very tired of the consentration, but will do it again! Thanks :)

Great stuff, was an adventure riding the gravel with you.  Your ability to cope with new things and handle the pusing and pulling onto your own limits is absolutely great.

Me?? (blushing) ;) ... thanks, but um well not so sure if that a good idea?!  :biggrin: - did you see my mud and dust packs?? hehe - no but you are right, we are all each other's roll-models and it's great to see us thrive and get better and better!! :)

Misty said:
Me?? (blushing) ;) ... thanks, but um well not so sure if that a good idea?!  :biggrin: - did you see my mud and dust packs?? hehe - no but you are right, we are all each other's roll-models and it's great to see us thrive and get better and better!! :)

Yeh, I was thinking about the "getting down and dirty" ride.  AWESOME! I did a bit of mud, but follwed NewEra's tracks all the way! Go girl-riders!

Thanks... and ahh a bit of mud is good too, baby steps :) ... and nothing wrong with following a cool dude while doing it!  :mwink:

Thanks Sandy you so schweet!  :biggrin:

Excellent!! :thumleft:

Next time just relax those hands and arms a little...and you'll find that you don't have to consentrate so hard... :thumleft:

Good stuff! Step-by-step and before you know it, you will take it all in your stride! :thumleft: