OFF ROAD TRAINING COURSE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I was gifted by my partner and kids a training voucher to go on a off-road riding course , I just have to decide where . Now I put the question to you guys , where do I go ? Country trax I believe is very good , as well as the guys in Sabie . but that is a weekend party . i cant take Fridays off , but can leave around 3 pm to a destination , and sit /do the course on a Saturday .
I will have to use my 1190 KTM , and as I am on tippy toes , with 80/20 tyres , riding dirt has not been my favourite , this all said I have 40 years of riding experience , started off riding thumpers , and was a Sunday morning trail rider , nearly every Sunday out on the old Jukskei trail from Edenvale to Kayalami , and than back behind Modderfontein Dynamite factory . Now this is all built up . Also did some dirt riding on the mine dumps .Moved on the superbikes for about 30 years of knee dragging around the mountains in ET , and for the last 3 on the KTM doing long distance touring with weekend rides , Magoebas kloof , Sabie , Clarence ,Ramsgate , but mostly tar . Family says I need to sharpen up my off-road ability, So now I have the voucher , just have to choose a course , please make suggestions