Oils, greases, cleaning chemicals and Solvents. Technilube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadhawg

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hey guys!

We supply high quality lubricants, used in almost every industry mentioned above. We specialize in the industrial side (Hydraulic oils, industrial gear oils, compressor lubes etc) but we have a full range of automotive oils as well and I'm looking to help more in the Trucking/Transport business at the moment.  (I'm very keen to do more on that side so if you don't have a decent supplier, please give me a shout and I'll do my absolute best to help there!)

All our regular products are now made with more advanced "Group 2" base oils, and made to international specs in ISO approved facilities.  We also have full ranges of semi and fully synthetic products as well as Food Grade lubes (Locally manufactured but NSF/USDA Certified).

We also have a full range of engineering/metalworking fluids...cutting, grinding, drawing etc for lathes, mills and pretty much everything else :biggrin:  We can also custom make greases to your application.

www.technilube.co.za
Technilube%20Final%20HIGH.webp