OK..... I'm in !! Scorpa purchased, delivered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizz

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Firstly, a massive heartfelt THANK YOU ! ! to Jon "Lebowski" for letting me test ride the Scorpa a whole Wobbler days worth on Saturday and riding with me and coaching me, so much so that between him and Chris they assured at least 5 clear yellow sections for me. (one took about 15 tries in total on my own after they moved on and I chose to stay)

Jon and I had been speaking about me buying his older bike off him as he has a Beta Rev3 now that his confidence and skill has improved so much after a year on the Scorpa.

On Saturday he brought it 80 miles to a great venue about 25 miles from my home to test out and decide if I really wanted to buy it..... I know only one other guy who is that set on a buyer being sure and happy that they want to proceed, and that is Myself.

Today he drove 60 miles with his van to my place to deliver the bike and chat about it and how to keep it in top fettle. Have I mentioned the guy is a bit obsessive about his toys being in tip top condition ?

The deal was done, now I need to start to learn how to ride it and enjoy it.

Sure you have seen many Scorpa's before, but now this is MINE !!

2003 SY250cc Scorpa, with Yamaha motor, in very decent condition.

Any advice or tips on maintenance, riding, transporting etc greatly welcomed.

P1010595.jpg

P1010598.jpg