Old but not too late....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi Wild Dogs,
Just signed up with this forum through a recommendation of a friend...who's not a member here.. >:D
Yes I'm old, but been out of riding for 30+ years and desperate to get back in!!! Kids out of home and married and me and the wifie got our freedom back :laughing4:
Started with the bug at school with a bike that cant be identified...Suzuki 80cc engine, a frame from some prehistoric dinosaur, 2 wheels and half a brake, and had a blast on the farm! Proceeded to the ultimate 50 of the time, a Yamaha FS1, then DT125, DT400, and finally a Honda XR500 thumper.
Now this is where I need advice...I'm looking around at the moment for some sort of thumper bike, and I rode a Puzey XRT 500 and it reminded me so much of my old XR500...loved it.... :thumleft:
Anyone with experience with Puzey? Apparently the engine is a Cagiva (pirate?). Are they reliable? What I did like at my age was the fact it was electric start....don't want to break ankles anymore!!!
Any advice would be appreciated....