Only adults to view this thread PLEASE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michnus

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Oooo just could not help yourself could you?  ;D

Now pay attention! 8)

Please vote, what are your best 3 ride reports thus far on this forum?
Please vote for a ride report trip that took longer than 3 days, and then a ride report trip of between 1 and 3 days.

List them in ascending order please, ie 1st ........2nd.........3rd.........
All votes must be pm'd to myself AND Michnus please. No votes to be posted on this forum.
We are still working on the recognition that will be given to the originators of the best 3 ride reports in both categories,
These ride reports include all that have been submitted since the inception of this forum. Next year's votes will be from the cut-off date of this year's ride reports submitted by the 15th October 2007
The winners will be announced at the Year End Bash in Hogsback. Cutoof date for last vote will be Sunday 4th November

grrr

just because of that i'm not going to vote

...just kidding

TOP TIP:

if you are having a hard time finding the report that you liked but can't remember the title, can't find it, but can only remember the author's name

Click on 'Ride Report'
look at the top row options:

Subject - Started by  - Replies - Views - Last post

click on 'Started By' and all the threads will be listed via author. It should be much easier to track down that elusive thread

Ek dink nie dis 'n goeie voorstel om te stem vir die beste ''ride report nie'', Pasop dat so 'n stemmery nie die 1 en 2 foto reports sal ontmoedig nie. Ek weet dat die ''Great Ride reporters'' nie nodig het dat leke soos baie van ons hulle rue krap nie! Only adults? 

Yup... why vote? my little report cannot compare with the Angola trip...  but it was still special for us. Voting will just make some people feel... insignificant.

Kind regards

Rob

Fokkit Michnus - ek het wragtag al 6 keer vir die fret geval... Ek leer net nie...

BigEd said:
Fokkit Michnus - ek het wragtag al 6 keer vir die fret geval... Ek leer net nie...

Stem saam BigEd.... one day he's going to shout "wolf" once too often!!  :(