Open Water I

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride report.

Now tell me where did you get the fancy "Fake" mud to hide the numberplate like that I've been looking all over for some.
Thanks

DDStuckII.jpg

;D

Crumbs, looks like DD is to you in Gauteng what The Wes is to us here in Western Cape.  :D

Nice ride chaps, thanks for the laugh.

Lawrence

Now that was a blerrie fun ride, well not so much when I got stuck but looking back major fun ! All I can say is "take the road less traveled", they are lots more fun  ;D Thanks for the help and in the process also getting soaking wet and caked in mud well except Runner who shouted orders from the safety of dry land  >:D

Cool ride!

I'd love to come ride with you guys one day and learn the tricks of the trade ;D

Thank guys that was a great recovery excise and some really nice riding as well ,Reminded me why I do not like riding alone .Took 4 willing and able men and one mud crawler to get that DRZ out of that mud / clay PIT  ;D

I envy you so much - you must've had such a jol !

Cannot wait until I can post pics like that of me doing something fun and silly and just out there like this......and not on a pillion.

I swear I am going to get one of those websites www.coughupbucksforevtobuyabikeatlastinsteadofhavingtoborrowallthetime.co.za

Trailrider said:
Cool ride!

I'd love to come ride with you guys one day and learn the tricks of the trade ;D
We will come and visit U and u can show us all that amazing places . ;D

DD - do we get to vote which of the many pictures is to become your new avatar?  >:D

digitaldan said:
Now that was a blerrie fun ride, well not so much when I got stuck but looking back major fun ! All I can say is "take the road less traveled", they are lots more fun  ;D Thanks for the help and in the process also getting soaking wet and caked in mud well except Runner who shouted orders from the safety of dry land  >:D

Nice avatar

allover said:
Ask DD there is proberly some still stuck somewhere under some or other bodypart >:D
allover, dit lyk of julle en runner n awesome ride gehad het, dit moes die vorige dag se fillet steaks gewees het, anders was DD se DRZ nog in die drysand?

Hey shadow ja dit was wragtag die vorige dag se kos en redrider  >:D se gewig. Ons het op 'n staduim die tou gebreek en lekker agteroor geval gelukkig was dikkes agter ons