OzTrail Kit, good products great people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neoz

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hey all

Just thought i would give credit where it is due.
I recently had an issue with my OzTrail tents flysheet and even though it was out of warranty they did not hesitate to sort me out!
I have other OzTrail camping gear which is all great quality and good value for money, I recommend it.

this is a copy of an email i recently sent thanking the people and Manufacture involved so I just wanted to share my experience with you:

"Hi Terrance

I received the new flysheet today.

Thank you for all your efforts, you have been a great help and Seagull Industries is lucky to have you on their team!
It was great to always be kept in the loop by you via email and I appreciated it when you phoned me with an update.
You Sir are the model for how good business and customer care should be conducted!

I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Seagull Industries and especially to Oz Trail for helping out the “little guy” and making sure my experience with your product is a great one, as it should be because they are in my experience fantastic products of which I have a few.
It is awesome to receive this kind of response from a large company even when there was no obligation to assist, why would anyone even want to purchase any other brand?

Thanks again
"