• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

..Pay KIT Forward...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malJohann

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Singer (all models)
I'm just playing with an idea that's a variation on the "Pay It Forward" theme, where you give stuff you don't use to someone who needs it. I call it "Pay KIT Forward" and it's biker riding kit centered. Moderators, please sticky this if you think it's a good idea.

You see, I have this rain-suit at home which I don't use, reason being that I ride a bike with no fairing or even a visible airbox/tank. It seems more suited to a bike that does have at least a tank in front of the seat, as it has a design fault which makes it leak slightly in the crotch area when that area is exposed to a direct onslaught from the rain (e.g. when on a bike like mine with no fairing or even visible airbox/tank).

I've only worn it 4 times, but I can assure you that apart from that one flaw, it'll keep you completely dry. It's a Vivante one-piece in blue and black like the one pictured below and will fit over the kit of someone under 1.7 meters with up to a 42 shoulder width.

Seeing as the rainy season is upon us and I have another rain-suit that I do use, I'd like to give it away to someone that can use it. Any takers?

Click on the thumbnails to see a bigger picture:

<moved from General Bike Banter>

For everybody's interest, this thread is not for dealers and others to profit from members contributions towards each other. Michnus