Piloting my ship throught DE WILDT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROOI

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Well it all started when runner phones me and said U mos want to ride de wildt ,ja I said r u taking the yz ,for sure I dont know I said. come on it is going g to be a gay ride gavin just recovering a broken ankle .MMM ok see u at Marula at 5:00 we leave 5:30 be back by 9 ok  That was the plan thing don't always work out the way u planned . started thru the hoops to the big tree stopped there

Then it was into the small river here I had to really pilot the ship in the river  ;)

out of the small river down 3 fences wich was full off water and a absolute joll ;D sorry no photosof 3 fences

Then a stop at the Ramagotla or something shop for some refueling of course the bikes did not need any  >:D

Then we took the main river back here is were the shit started some snotty black stuff ,some snotty black drop offs and some deep deep water crossings and some not so deep but snotty water crossings here is gavens 520 stuck just before him geo got his yz stuck  ???

runner coming through  :eek:

I opted for a safer crossing up River.

Luckily most of the deep crossings were on rock bed so traction was not a problem  ;)
We all made it so it was back to marula ,I am still in pain what a workout  ;D
But what a way to get a full body workout out in the open doing what U love eventually got back at 11 the others would have been back much earlier was it not for me and the ship  :p

First time I see water at 3 fences - and thats on a photo  >:D >:D >:D

aaarrgghhh - time to get the plastic refuelled  ;D
Pity, - I'm still tied up for a few days

Cool. BUT where's the MUD ? The noob rides collect more mud than you guy's did. OR--- did you stop to wash the bikes in the river. See you did some clothes washing. Clothes on the line at the Shebeen.

bushclown said:
Nice :thumleft:

What time did you guys have beer ? Seems a bit early
Probably around 7:30 never to early to have beer  >:D
blazes said:
Cool. BUT where's the MUD ? The noob rides collect more mud than you guy's did. OR--- did you stop to wash the bikes in the river. See you did some clothes washing. Clothes on the line at the Shebeen.
A lot of riding in the river washed away most of the mud  ;D