PLEASE!!! ...GRAVEL/QUIET TAR Route : Harrismith to Kingsburgh, KZN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
Hi Guys

Mamma, me and Bea are off to Kingsburgh end of March to attend Sev's (last) School Raggas tour, VERY excited about this, especially looking forward to see the Vrystaters giving the Banana Boys some tips and tricks on playing REAL rugby............as we always do

The Familia is actually nagging me to take Bettie with, me and her leaving 2 days before, riding down, and riding back at our own leisure (and pleasure) again over 2/3 days, or however long it takes us to get home

They know that, however much I just LOVE them all, that Bettie and I do need the time together for a couple days, hence the encouragement from all of them. I have a LOVELY Family. VERY understanding to my, and Bettie's, needs and desires.

1) What GRAVEL ONLY, as far as possible, route to take from Harrismith "south of" the N3??

2) As above, but on our return, GRAVEL ONLY "north" of the N3??

My "time span" is about 2 days each way, we'll be doing around 1000 km over that 4 days, it sounds more than adequate, but we do love coffee/smoke/photo stops along the way.

THANKS, all advise appreciated!! :thumleft: :thumleft: