Plothond's Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plothond

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
Normally I'd save the best till last, but this time it comes first

I did not do the riding thing at the Bash like most of the others.
I was totally sleg, slept late on the Saturday, had breakfast, went to the pub and spent the rest of the bash there talking kark with the others that were also sleg, so beautiful scenic shots I have NOT.  :drunken_smilie:

Although there are many good memories this one will surely stick out as my most favourite one. The surprise was TOTAL and the absolute appreciation COMPLETE !!!!  :kermit:

In appreciation for the Gauteng Bash, Wino presented this pencil sketch to me.

Plothonda.jpg

I would like to say to all those that conspired to this Thank You

The rest are just a few pics of our trip down to the Bash

At the Blockhouse on the R59, about to depart on Thursday afternoon

WDBashNovf.jpg

en Route

WDBashNovh.jpg

The place where we sttayed on Thursday night called "The Don"
Although a self catering type of accomodation, it was initially a place of refuge created for orphans after the war at the turn of the last century (1900's)
This is the reception building

WDBashNovi.jpg

Just after Whittlesea

WDBashNova.jpg

Arriving in Hogsback and roads into Hogsback

WDBashNove.jpg

WDBashNovb.jpg

WDBashNovd.jpg

The NEW Plothond

WDBashNovc.jpg

Thanks to my Riding partners on the way down and up  :)

Till we ride again !!!  8)

Any time spend talking kark with WD's are time well spend. :mrgreen:

At least you were there and got to learn your new scoot.

Lekker man!

I think that was Wino's handiwork Zonk.

Nicely done!! ;)

Yo Ratel. Hoe lykit? Hou ma lowprofile hie. Dankie

Wino! Ek soek ok een. sal betaal!!!

Yes - speak to Wino

I'm so friggen chuffed with it. Had it on my office wall all day before bringing it home.
Tomorrow I'm off to the framers  :)

Thanks for the company Plothond, it was a lekker ride both ways. My only regret is that I was not there to help when you ran out of fuel,  ;D ;D ;D Never believe an OC next to the road, I think she wanted everyone to go the opposite way from Ladybrand..... >:D >:D ;D
Peaches is still pissed at her boss for farking up hers and Cherry's weekend!!!! >:D >:D

Next year.......the phones are SWITCHED OFF.....

Plothond said:
Adventurer said:
My only regret is that I was not there to help when you ran out of fuel,  ;D ;D ;D

I'm soooo desperately trying to believe that your intentions were honourable ;D

Absolutely, I had the correct fuel pipe this time and THREE cameras to capture the moment...... ;D ;D

Instead I wound up trashing a rear tyre and killing a Guinea fowl..... ;D ;D

Thanks for sharing PH. Your new ride looks stunning.Now can we have your thoughts on the S model.

MH I think its going to take a bit longer for the 990 S to impress ol' Plothond, on Sunday I think he was even thinking of riding to SJ place and taking back his beloved 950. >:D

Adventurer said:
Plothond said:
Adventurer said:
My only regret is that I was not there to help when you ran out of fuel,  ;D ;D ;D

Absolutely, I had the correct fuel pipe this time and THREE cameras to capture the moment...... ;D ;D

Plothond and I would like to know what time to arrive for the Guinea fowl poetjie tomorrow??? ;D ;D

Beemer man said:
Adventurer said:
Plothond said:
Adventurer said:

Plothond and I would like to know what time to arrive for the Guinea fowl poetjie tomorrow??? ;D ;D

That poor bird is lying somewhere near Clocolan with it's brain firmly imbedded in it's asshole...... ;D ;D
BUT a braai we WILL HAVE...... ;D ;D