Promised my boy an adventure bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blikkies1

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
My laaitie's 20th today, was super cool, had a Zoom party with our fam and friends from all over the world and had my muso friend skakel in and play a few of his favourite tunes. Before long(brannas) he brought up a drunken convo from a few weeks ago that I'd get him a bike, fok! We used to race offroad together, he's better than me but only because he has absolutely no fear, as in fokol, I have pulled his head speared body out of a riverbed by the legs because he refused to follow pace, he would fuck his body up mislanding tabletops because he wouldn't allow anyone to lead him. Probleem is dat as ek iets se dan is dit so...He wants a CBR600  but that deathtrap shit has been put to bed swiftly, he does want to 'adventure' with me so I was thinking 690 but then I had a brainwave - give him the 990R and get daddy a new toy, problem is, I can't think of getting myself anything better than a 990R, I've looked at the new contenders but there really isn't an all round bike like the 990R, Financially it'll be 3 months before I can make it happen but if you have a 2013:) sub 30000km let me know, I'm not paying legend tax - R85k max. Looking forward to jolling with my boy! Father and son on 990s, can't be much better in life.