QUEST ; HOLY GRAIL OF KIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I am not sure if its an obsession , just like the hunt or what , but I have been looking at finding kit that for me ticks all the boxes , " THE HOLY GRAIL" sort of. And this has me checking market place , going to the shops and sometimes buying. but then when I get home I find that I made a mistake sort of :cool: . I will admit that the hunt for that item is enjoyable , but its costing me , as more often than not the not suitable item ends up in a cupboard, and the hunt start all over.
I have my reasons for looking , and have one go to jacket that I customized to my liking , fitted better armour , fitted a loose waterproof liner and thermal jacket . but due to them being loose , has me looking for proper matched fitment . Bit OCD ( I admit)
So I go out , fit on and buy , get home , wash the item and then refit all the armour and then look in the mirror to find the item is to big and I look like a OOMPA LOOMPA in a circus tent , curse myself , but it is difficult to fit and not see what it looks like on it there is no mirror ,Found that I can only wear a short jacket , long adventure style does not look good on me .
I now surplus to requirement and would like to swell in order to recover some of the funds invested .
i have a couple of jackets , some pant , a helmet and pair of gloves . most in as good as new condition , worn on one trip . all washed and in clean condition
THE LIST
JACKETS
XL KTM RALLY ADV JACKET , WATERPROOF WITH RAIN & THERMAL VEST R 3300.00
XL SPIDI H2OUT ADVENTURE , WATERPROOF LINER WITH THERMAL INNER R3300.00
XL METALIZE ADVENTURE JACKET , WATERPROOF LINER WITT THERMAL INNER R2500.00

XXL RS TACHI STREET JACKET , NO LINER R1350.00
M DAINESE TATTO JACKET R1000.00
XL ALPINESTAR ENDURE JACKET R1000.00

PANT
L/34 KTM ADV AIRFLOW PANT R 2000.00
SPIRRIT ADVENTURE PANT L/34 WITH RAIN& THERMAL LINER R 1250.00
MOTO RIDER PANR L/34 WATERPROOF WITH THERMAL LINER R1250.00