Rants!

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Grrrr....

...the Garbage Man
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Here is a thread dedicated to your rant of the day.

Here is mine:

Why, if you have a special on flights don't you @#$%ing make sure your shitty servers can handle the increase in @#$%ing traffic?!!!!  :dousing:

Been trying all @#$%ing day to book flights from some fruit company but can't get through.  :mad:

And @#$% me but flights have become expensive.... R4000 return for two and a half people Cape Town to JHB from the other stables....?!

Komin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Why the f&*%k must everyone always start a f*&^(%$g rant fred when they have a f%$#*&g gripe.
:peepwall:

Moereloos

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Grrrr.... said:
Got to love the Wilddogs!

Thanks Moereloos for your help!  :thumleft:
no problemo... As they say - it's not what you know but who you know...  :thumleft:

Would I?

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Still can't get on to book those "cheep" flights........ this way they don't have to sell them cheep and can hike the prices tomorrow........

Gypsybaron

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Rant #54728
Why does the phone always ring when you're hanging in mid-air, connecting wires to a live circuit, and all the people at the office wants to know is :"are you finished yet" while they KNOW I'll only finish on Saturday and have the job signed off on Monday morning n meaning I'm coming back to the States Monday evening ???

Grrrr....

...the Garbage Man
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Briane said:
I just got 1 word for now.............Itunes  :lamer:

You want me to shoot somebody...?!  ;D

That program drives me into a murderous rage! The Appletards will disagree with me but I swear Steve Jobs decided if you want a Ipod but not a Mac you will pay dearly so they made Itunes work on Apple but not a PC.

I'm not a hipster, I will not buy a apple.

Speaking about hipsters....

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=67269.0

Grrrr....

...the Garbage Man
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Another rant on:

I hate people who think I'm a flea market and want all their second hand shit....

I don't care that you don't have space in your house for this "magnificent" piece any more and really I am not interested in buying your crap just because you got bored with it.

Also, don't get all huffy with me because I don't even want to see it. If you want to sell your second hand crap get a blanket and go to Milnerton flea market.

Rant done.

Fishy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Why when you finally decide to go blackberry 9800 instead of iphone do you find out that skype is not supported FFS :patch:

I feel better already ,

Grrrr....

...the Garbage Man
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I have a weakness..... It is pies. I know they are not good for me but with Wacky Wine behind me my liver and body needed some 'bad food' to make me feel better. I haven't eaten one in ages.

So I gave one of the casuals here a R100 and told then to get me a sausage roll from Woolies (a sausage roll is the best value for money because you get to eat it 4 to 5 times...). Anyway....

R16 for a pie! Good grief, when did these things become so expensive? I'm seriously trying to think when last I bought a pie, might be a few years ago but it was not on the wrong side of R10....

It is a stupid rant yes..... the Pie wasn't that great. They really never are..... like I said, it is a weakness....

En ek drink regtig nou nooit weer nie.

Gypsybaron

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Ek voel jou pyn - maar al wanneer ek 'n pie eet is as ek nou WRAGTAG lus is vir 'n Rennie!

Fishy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
If you want a pie you have to travel to the eastern cape for a shamrock pie

Ek kwyl sommer , nothing like the pies youve ever had

punisher

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
i like eating pie ............  but she doesnt always let me

GlenInk

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
Rant on !  :dousing:

Why is it when you catch staff just taking ( in their version ) things that are not theirs and I catch them stealing ( my version ), then I`m being unreasonable. ???

Just caught a staff member stealing glasses from the club  :dousing:

The worst part is I did not hire this individual and don`t have the authority to fire this individual  :dousing:

Die persoon se dag kom nog  :deal:

SIGH !

Rant off !

Don`t really feel better  :xxbah:

Freak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Kan ons nie maar vloek in die thread nie... Dit gaan baie beter wees.... :peepwall:

Why the*#{ must i type +^£€<~ instread of better words??