Real Life WTF Moments

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Mikie

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I will start this one as a day later I am still sitting here thinking What the F***??
SWAMBO Works in George, sometimes out on the road seeing clients and sometimes in the shop, next to BMW
Yesterday she was in the shop, while looking out of the window she sees this man, walking across the parking area, he stops, picks up a tissue, drops his pants right there and proceeds to wipe his arse, when done he inspects the tissue, drops is back on the floor, pulls his pants up and proceeds on his way.

All of this in broad daylight, WTAF??

HotKlou

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
He obviously was coming out of the BMW dealer ship after having his vehicle serviced ... he was wiping off the vaseline!

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
No good deed goes unpunished:
(My work Hilux has a smart Tonneau cover, black tarp) -
So I'm driving back to town from the bundus when I see a labourer that works for us, I pull up alongside and say "jump on the back", thinking I'd be nice and give him a lift... So he literally jumps on the back without opening the tarp, and breaks all the lovely cover supports in the process. I just looked, open mouthed at my passengers, shaking my head. No words.

punisher

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
No good deed goes unpunished:
So I'm driving back to town from the bundus when I see a labourer that works for us, I pull up alongside and say "jump on the back", thinking I'd be nice and give him a lift... So he literally jumps on the back without opening the tarp, and breaks all the lovely cover supports in the process. I just looked, open mouthed at my passengers, shaking my head. No words.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Namakwalander

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR250 Tornado
In comparisson, my story seems quite OK.

Few years back we drove through Rustenburg on our way to a wedding in Brits. At some point the roads splits into two lanes in an 80 zone, but closes back up soon after. So n guy in an older Merc takes the right lane next to a large flatbed truck, but I estimated that he couldn't have been going more than 60. Obviously in no rush to pass the truck before the lanes merge. Eventually the truck puts on indicator to get the Merc to go past or make way, but then the guy in the Merc just froze and stayed next to the truck. At the very latest point in the merge the truck started to slowly move over, but the Merc is still not moving or making way. Next moment they connect. The large wheels on the flat bed pull the car up on one side while the other side pushes down as the wheels rub on the side of the Merc. We could see side strips an plastic bits flying and even the mirror came off all while the car is being violently shaken by the large wheels. Still, the Merc did not pull over or anything. Eventually the truck is in the middel of the single lane and the Merc manages to get in behind the truck. Both of them driving on as if nothing happend. Even at the next traffic light the guy in the Merc switches on indicator and turns off as if nothing ever happend. Just driving like a normal person.

Nine years later my wife and I still talk about it and still don't understand what happened.

BuRP

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
So I'm driving back to town from the bundus when I see a labourer that works for us, I pull up alongside and say "jump on the back", thinking I'd be nice and give him a lift... So he literally jumps on the back without opening the tarp, and breaks all the lovely cover supports in the process.

Reminds me of the very first day I got to work in my spanking-new KZTE DC!
I used to have a LWB 2.4D Hilux with 420K km's on it plus a substandial cage aka roofrack over the bak, and often the guys hopped on the back to the busstop some hundred meters away. Their safety boots marks etc didn't bother me because of the 'well-used' status that workhorse was in.
But my new pride was a virgin and had to stay this way, only my dog was allowed in it, and I made this VERY clear that day: NO MORE LIFTS! Some muttering but I reckon everyone could imagine this, so all was good... but when after me having locked the gate I pulled away I saw one guy sprinting to jump on the back!
I just put some foot, but he just had gotten hold of the bak's edge by then - and didn't want to let go afraid to koop a plaas for everyone to see!
He did though, a BIG one, with zero intention of me because it all happened too quick.
Oh well, so we all learn hmm? ;)

Grunder

Auburn Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR250 Tornado
My brother tells me when they went to China. One night they were on their way home when they saw a white figure on the grass next to a block of flats. Guy was butt naked sitting on a sprinkler washing himself.