RIDING THE BACK ROADS OF THE NORTHERN CAPE - LOERIESFONTEIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
We had the pleasure of hosting a group of adventure riders from Port Elizabeth on their trip through the Northern Cape, Namaqualand, the far West Coast and back to Port Elizabeth

The guys were all tired,when they arrived in Loeriesfontein,  riding in a strong wind, however I don't think anything compared to the wind we had during the night, for which Loeriesfontein is very famous.  We are not having a wind farm build just outside Loeriesfontein for nothing.  Luckily their tents were still standing the following morning. Some decided to just crash in our shed and I think that might have been a very wise decision.  As we live off the grid and the camping is totally off the grid (we heat the water for the shower or bath in a donkey), it seems the guys had a great time.  

We see a lot of riders coming through Loeriesfontein and I believe this route is quite popular, not only for its beauty, but also for the roads. 

So guys and girls, please visit us here in Loeriesfontein and stay a night...or a week

Attachments

• wild dogs riders.jpg
    wild dogs riders.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 472