Rocky Horror Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonW

Grey Hound
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Boss Hoss (all models)
So my buddy, Burp phoned me and told me he'd like to come down to Pmb this weekend to visit friends and bring his brand new KTM500 to try out on some of our local routes.
I agreed straight away, love showing like minded riders around our neck of the woods. The weather forecast for the weekend didn't look great though, hot on Friday, the cold and raining Saturday and Sunday, so I suggested Burp drive down a day early, I could take Friday off, then at least we'd be sure to at least get one good day of riding in.
Unfortunately, on Thursday, the day before Burp arrived I picked up a nasty bout of gastric flu and spent most of the day vomiting and pooping 🤮
It was by then too late to tell Burp not to come down, so i just had to hope I was up to it on Friday morning.

I had decided to do a couple of routes in the Muden area, starting off with one of my old favourites known as Rocky Horror.

Ride started fine, I was feeling ok, but unfortunately once it started warming up and getting more technical I realized I was far from ok, and started making stupid mistakes and falling off.

Anyway not my best, but a hard day on the bike is always better than an easy day in the office.

Some pics of the ride:

001.jpg

Last edited: