Rule number one...!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makmoer

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
NEVER EVER advertise a bike for sale before you've introduced yourself!  :peepwall:  (read '06 Husaberg for sale)

Hello everyone

Joined a while ago, been lurking around for a while - actually met a whole bunch of WD's lately, riding buddies, ROA, and so on. I ride up to 7 days a week, mostly commute PTA to Joburg, and then getting to breathe over weekends.

Lived in USA (TX, CA, NC) between 2000 and 2006 with some riding in/around these states, but Africa dirt brought us back. If you plan some riding in those parts, feel free to pull me in.

Been biking forever, all flavours of dirtbikes, homebuilts, road bikes, crotch rockets -- settled with '04 1150 GSA and a plastic on the side. Grew up in NE Free State, still good riding to be had in those parts, esp Lesotho Ramabanta, Roma, etc. Its part of my character to have some form of two wheels close-by, the dirtier the better.

Hope to meet more o' y'all... one day, ask me about the border2border to trip I plan but just can't find any takers....

Jacques