• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale thread - various bike accessories / parts / gear plus Honda XR650R stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sycamore

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
[size=10pt]EDIT:::: MOST STUFF IS SOLD
[/size]

Below are the only items still available!

EDELBROCK "QWIKSILVER" PUMPER CARB

HONDA XR 650R STOCK EXHAUST HEADERS (USED) WITH EXPANSION GASKET (NEW)

HOUR METER FOR MEASURING ENGINE RUNNING TIME

BMW NECK BRACE SYSTEM - NEW / NEVER USED

HONDA XR 650R CHAIN GUIDE - USED

VARIOUS HANDGUARDS

Hi all
I'm about to kick off a sale thread. I have quite a few items, to keep it simple I'll post everything in 1 thread. Hope it works.

A few things...
1) I know I don't have high post count and the resulting credibility on the forum.
Not much I can do about it - I've been living overseas for the last 15 years so I just haven't been active on SA forums. But I figured it's still better to offer the stuff here first before I sell elsewhere. This sale list is also with George Honda dealer from today, they know me.
My phone number, address & location etc is available to anyone who asks by PM. All the stuff for sale is what I've bought personally over the years overseas. I've recently moved back to SA and had it shipped here. My location is in the Southern Cape just outside Mossel Bay. Any buyer who lives in the George / Mossel / Knysana / Plett / Albertinia area can meet me collect from me directly.

2) About buying:
I'm putting quite a lot of stuff up, so there is potential for confusion.
I think the best system is for anyone who wants an item to PM me. I'll check time-stamps of PM's, strictly first-come-first-served. Then I'll post an edit to the item (on the thread posting) that says "sold pending funds".  As soon as I get a PM about an item, I'll contact you (phone or PM) regarding payment, and shipping and how you'd like to do it.
If the payment isn't sorted within 24 hours, the item will go back on sale. (I think that's only fair). If there is a 2nd PM requesting it, it will go to that person.

3) Shipping
I'm close to a Time Freight depot (Mossel Bay) - they deliver door to door countrywide and I'll recommend them because I've used them before. All shipping will be at buyers expense. If you have a better idea for shipping, it's up to you. If you need me to check other couriers in Mossel Bay, let me know.

4) Pricing:
I've tried to price the stuff fairly and take into consideration conversion rates, shipping costs to buy the stuff from overseas, the condition of each item, etc. But if anything is overpriced for the SA market, please let me know on the thread, not by PM. If I'm totally wrong on a price I'll reconsider it. Also, I'm negotiable on these prices, but not immediately. I'd like to stay at the asking price for a few days before I start bargaining.

All pics are of the actual stuff, except for the IMS tank shown on the bike, and the 'retail' pics of the Ogio flight vest. Mine are the actual items photographed separately.

Sorry about all that red tape but it's a lot of stuff and I thought better to clear it up first before it goes out there.

Cheers, thanks for looking.
Jon