Scorch afetrmarket exhausts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RooiCharl

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
I know there are a lot of guys out there looking for a proper, good looking and of course even better sounding aftermarket pipes for their bikes. I started shopping for a Remus system but the slip on alone for my 1150 GSA would have been around R4500, then the Y-piece (to de-cat the bike) would have been another R1700. This was way to expensive for me so I started looking into the local brands.
I came across one that was very well priced and good looking, Scorch Design exhausts. I had previously heard a KTM 990ADV with Scorch pipes and it sounded incredible. The only problem was that they are situated in Stikland somewhere in the Cape. Nevertheless I phoned them up to get some quotes and find out a bit more about their product.
I Spoke to a guy called Reynard Schonken and het said that a slip for the 1150GSA would be R2000 and the Y-piece R1300. He even said that he uses door-to door currier services to deliver the product. I live in Pretoria and he charged me R250 to have the zorst delivered at my doorstep.

As promised 24 hours after informing me that the currier was on it's way, the package was delivered at my doorstep and the pipe looked breathtaking . The whole new system weighed around 4.5kg where the old one weighed around 13kg. I fitted the thing myself and was amazed at sound coming from my Pig. It honestly sounds even better than the Remus, and I am not lying. The whole deal cost me a mere R3550 (instead of R6200) and now the catalytic converter is out and the bike sounds tremendous.

These guys are friendly and helpful and the service delivery was great!!  ;D
Needless to say I am very impressed with these okes

If anyone is interested in a new exhaust, check out their website:
https://scorchdesign.co.za/

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Latest posts