• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scotts damper, various Rox risers, KDX/DR fatbar mounts, KDX exhaust guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxThePanda

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
I have a bunch of stuff that's taking up space in the garage, so time to let it go...

Genuine 2" Rox Risers - fatbar to fatbar, so for 1 1/8" bars - R1000

sale3.jpg

Genuine Rox Risers offset mount risers - fatbar to fatbar, so for 1 1/8" bars - R1000

sale5.jpg

Handlebar clamps to fit fatbars (1 1/8" bars) to a KDX - or possibly any bike with 7/8" bars, but can't confirm that - R500

sale4.jpg

Scotts damper in great condition, with Cleanspeed cable guide and big knob (no mounting plates) - R3500

sale6.jpg

Hyde bashplate/pipe protector for KDX200 - now R2600 on Hyde's website. I only used this a couple times before selling my KDX, so it's in mint condition except for a little bit of melting to the rubber stops on the one side where they contacted the pipe. Comes with a new mounting kit  - R1000

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

Set front and rear Tubliss (21" / 18") - used but in excellent condition. Comes with 2x spare front inner tubes and 1x spare rear inner tube (for the Tubliss system). - R1700 for the entire set SOLD

BMW Rallye 3 pants with rain inners and padding - size 52 (34). There's a small tear on the lower left leg - should be easy to repair - but otherwise these are in excellent condition and haven't been used much at all, since I pretty much gave up adventure biking. R2200 SOLD

Brand new unused Michelin Desert 21" front tyre (left over from Amageza) - R900 - SOLD

Prices exclude shipping - I can Postnet if needs be, or collection in Cape Town. PM or call me on zero83-four4five5210.

cheers
Ian