Serato 650 to GS 1200 Triple black

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Early Monday morning 22 07 13 set off on Schoolboys Serato 650 to Lynn Schroeder Motorrad in George some 340 km away.

DSCF2840.jpg

I traveled along the old Cape Town road to Humansdorp where i stopped for Coffee , i must say i am very impressed in the manner that this 650 ate up the kilo,s.

Wilderness area

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

The more I rode the 650 the more i thought i had made a mistake by trading in my grandsons 650 on the GS 1200

On arrival at Lynn Schroeder Motorrad i met up with      Wayne a very young salesman    great service as expected from a BMW dealer      Wayne dont worry about the kilo,s bike is truly magnificent

IMG_0437.jpg

Paper registration folded away and i was on my way back to P E. I had not ridden a kilo and i new this was the best one could buy

I took the road to Grootriver Pass and the Blaaukrans saving myself some R76 ronds by using the passes and the scenic view . one cannot describe the beauty if you have not ridden the two passes

IMG_0440.jpg

untitled.jpg

Grandson not adopted i swear

Congrats on the new bike. Many happy and trouble free kilo's!!!

Mooi man.  Ek kan amper onthou toe myne nog so gelyk het.  Hulle farkle mooi  ;D

Ek dink nie jy sal spyt wees nie. Beste is maar as mens geld het om beide te hou. Want elke fiets het sy plek...

Maar geluk, daai swart gevaar is mooi!

Vettie        it is a 650 that is truly great but the GS 1200 triple U CANT DESCRIBE

Nice bike :thumleft:....ai dis darm n pragtige plek daai... :)