Shalomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi to all the WD

My name is Bennie Labuschagne (Shalomy) and I got a BMW GS1200 2004 Model.  Got it now for a year and a half and enjoy my Tool/Toy.  My Brother was on a Rally a couple of weeks ago in Oudtshoorn/Calitzdorp with his BMW GS1200 Adventurer.  His bigest dream was for us to go for a holiday to Namibie.  Unfortunately he had a nasty fall and is for nearly 2 weeks in hospital.  Seems like he will stay a couple of weeks there.  His wife decided to sell his bike and now the rest of the family look at me as well.  I said OK I will sell mine as well.  At least I am still young and will grow older to get myself one again.  My wife is also sad because we went once a month out on a breakfast run, but we got a 4 year old that we waited 6 years for.  When I looked at him, I don't want to miss one day away from him.  My brother accident and the trauma his family is going through now, opened my eyes a little bit and I just want to lower my risk now. Enough of that now.

It was a real privilege to be on the road with the guys.  One day I will be back.  In the meantime I will be out there looking in my mirrors for you.  Please look out for each other and count the guys in the group as you are getting to a stop.  Don't leave one behind.

Drive safe

Shalom  :ricky: