Shims and cam bridge bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonova

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
So on my "new" 950, after cleaning carbs and setting back to stock from some very rich jets, she doesnt want to start cold, and lots of popping on deceleration.
So i strip her again and decide to check clearances. The in,ets are all zero....cant get any feeler gauge in.
The exhausts are just out of spec.
The rear cylinder cam bridge bolts are a bit farked (allen heads are rounded and the one is basically stripped after getting it out. Weirdly the front are all fine.

Anyway...what im getting at is that i need new shims x 8. I have a bunch and none are correct :(
I know harley davidson ones fit but i couldnt find any here in kzn last time. Anyone know where to get them?
Ill order the bolts from KTM... And shims too if need be.... But the ktm ones are expensive for 8... shew.
We should start a shim-list and people can trade  :imaposer: i have 6 spares i think plus these 8 now

The sizes i need are 3x 2.85.  ; 1 x 2.8...    And 4 x 2.5.

Anyway.... Im keen to order from harley and get a range of them... So if anyone knows where i can get...please let me know  ;)