Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Sandban(g)k

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi,

does anybody have an idea or contact who I can use to import about 15 pairs of gumboots from the US of A?

They don't do international shipping, and need an address in the US to send it to, so will need to get someone who knows how to then send it off to ZA?

B.V.

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I used shipito.com a few times .Cost you but they forward using couriers.

Dorsland

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
As jy daaraan dink om Muck Boots in te voer sal ek baie bly wees as jy 'n stel vir my kan byvoeg asseblief?

Dis die gemaklikste waterskoene wat ek ooit besit het en toe onttrek die verskaffers.

Dorsland

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ek is huiwerig om klere (of skoene😁) oor die internet te koop want mens kan maklik 'n fout met die grote maak. Die Muck Boots het ek nog die oues hier en weet dus watter grote my pas. Dankie in elk geval André. 👍🏻

Mikie

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I agree, look at Aramex Global shopper, it used to be good.
What gum Boots are you looking at getting? I am yet to find something local that is decent, even the better models locally fail to get my loins weak.

Dorsland

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Without hijacking @Sandban(g)k thread too much, have you looked at these @Mikie ? It was the closest I could get to the Muck Boots locally. Eventually the fur liner wore out. Lacking the MB, I would get these.

spiralegumboot.png

Roxtar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
The easist is to have a US postal adress created in your name via MyUS.com. You can then ship anything in the US to this address in Florida and MyUS will ship it on to SA from there.... easy as pie and very effective. (y)

People get confused and suggest Aramex/DHL etc which is all good and well if a suppplier is willing to actually ship outside the US! However, the problem is that many suppliers in the US will not ship outside of the US, that is why you need a US postal address and where MyUS comes in.... ;)

Oshkosh

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
The easist is to have a US postal adress created in your name via MyUS.com. You can then ship anything in the US to this address in Florida and MyUS will ship it on to SA from there.... easy as pie and very effective. (y)

People get confused and suggest Aramex/DHL etc which is all good and well if a suppplier is willing to actually ship outside the US! However, the problem is that many suppliers in the US will not ship outside of the US, that is why you need a US postal address and where MyUS comes in.... ;)
Aramex has Offices World wide. I imported Items from the USA, Italy & UK using their Office Address supplied on there Web Site & then they ship your Parcel to SA.

Roxtar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Aramex has Offices World wide. I imported Items from the USA, Italy & UK using their Office Address supplied on there Web Site & then they ship your Parcel to SA.
Yip, they use same principal then as MyUS but you have to stitulate the US delivery address on the order correct?

Oshkosh

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Yip, they use same principal then as MyUS but you have to stitulate the US delivery address on the order correct?
Exactly, they have all their addresses on their website!