Shortest Ride Report Ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mrgreen: I can back that story up, only difference is I was riding away from my home at the time :shock: Blerrie stupid en nog steeds glad :lol:

the weather is terrible here too. it almost rained.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Terrible stuff guys, feel your grief.

NOT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It sunshiny here, and perfect riding weather. Geez, even considered longer routes to work this morning even though I had deadlines to meet... 8) :p

LiveInTheOutdoors said:
Geez, even considered longer routes to work this morning even though I had deadlines to meet... 8) :p

The good thing is that, even with this kind of weather I almost always feel like taking the long way to work. That might be because of the really crappy job though.....

Unfortunately I only had my cell phone with me, and even though I tried to take a couple of pics the light was simply not good enough. Next time...

Buy airline tickets and fly to SA. Oh no wait, you can't do that either!  >:D  >:D  >:D

That might be the shortest ride report, but the shortest 'Distance' ride report was for a ride of about one to two kilos, from the house to the tar road. Not sure who it was, think it might have been Colyn.

Is this a Ride Report of a Weather report ... ?

Anyway, it is raining in Cape Town as well .....

Come to the EC it is so f****ng dry every day is a perfect riding day  :ricky:

Guys its sspring here! Reaching 40 Deg at the moment, Another month and then 50 Deg!