SODWANA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShootingJason said:
Anyone fished in jozini dam for tigers, from the bank???? planning on doing that sometime! im mal about fishing! havnt caught a tiger yet! im embarrased to admit that.

I don't think you will have much luck ... even the boat guys struggle to get the fish.

Dn't sell your kit, youhad a bad trip, but they get better. leave your stuff in a box, and the camping bug will strike again. trust me.

Great Rep!! just want one question answered....  ;) looking at your list of "goodies" you loaded as well as all the clothes etc. How much did you actually use and what would you leave home for the next trip!.... apart from the tent  ;D

hey.... i used pretty much everything. besides cutting board, 1 plate, the pan (used only the pot), had 3/4 of amarula, and 1/4 bottle of wine left, also 2 tins of tuna and a bottle of juice concerntrate. (this is a waste of time, unless there is no shops to buy cold drinks from).
things we used:
tent
queen blow up matress/pump
blow up pillows
ground sheet
chairs
gas lamp
gas stove / pot
knife/fork/spoon
pasta/sauce
head lamps
blanket (girlfriend used)
flippers/mask/snorkle
cooler bag x 2 small 2L, one for wine and other for food
Mosquito stuff
spare tubes/tire levers/Gclamp
Pad locks
towles
toiletries
clothes
camera
water/fuel
rain jacket

think thats it.....

Would drop some of those stuff SJ!!  Must sacrifice some comfort to save your bike....

Sjason, if i were you i would keep the stuff man.... always a hassle going camping on a bike with a lass though ... go ace out if u allowed to ...whole new world out there

You can loose the extra fuel and some cooldrink, even the tuna tins, the rest I almost pack the same when the wife goes with, you gotta give them some comfort, else they hate camping!!

BUT still not as bad as Tr0jan's wife, she insisted packing her hairdryer when we went camping at Pilansberg a couple of weeks ago!!  ;D  ;D  Never used it!!  ;D

But I would also recommend you consider upgrading to 1200 or 990, no need me telling you what I would choose....  ;)