• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD**1999 KTM 640 Adventure For Sale to a Good Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High 5

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
The time has come for me to sell my beloved KTM 640 Adventure 1999 Model.  I have  had some amazing trips on bike and she has run like a swiss watch every time.  My Only reason for selling now is because my son is old enough to start riding pillion and with me already being heavy its not fair on the 640 to hammer her around 2 up.

Bike has been very well looked after, she has +- 45,000 km on the clock and the motor was rebuilt at 32,000 from top to bottom by Pro Action with all original parts used.  You will see by how nicely she starts and runs that the motor is crisp.

Extra's Include:

-  New Tires (Metzeler Karoo Front & Motoz Enduro Rear)
-  Leo Vince Slip On (rest of the pipe is chromed and looks awesome)
-  High Fender in the Front
-  Gripper seat cover brand new with some extra padding
-  Polisport Handguards
-  Awesome Red Bull Sticker Kit

******The only issue with the bike is that the Tripmaster has died, I believe this can be sent to Touratech Germany to be fixed. A new on from KTM is R12,000 I did foolishly enquire.******

I have found a KTM 990 which I am going to replace her with so the price is set for her to sell quickly, I can guarantee that the first person to come look at the bike and feel how she rides will take her.

Asking R29,500 Not Neg - This is a lot of bike for a small amount of money.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 426
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 422
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 421
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG