• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2 Bike folding trailer - fully galvanised

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxThePanda

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
I've just bought a bakkie so need this trailer as much any more. Space is a hell of an issue in central Cape Town so... basically, I want my garage back!

It's a folding design by Fun-a-Galore, fully galvanised and a light tow. You could squeeze 3 enduro bikes on, but it will take two adventure bikes comfortably.

Standard they come with a very rudimentary bracket for holding the bike, but I added two of these great galvanised wheel brackets from X-Factor (R2600). Push the bike on, it drops into the bracket and will stand freely without straps while you tie it on. Also super secure for towing and you don't need to racket the life out of the forks. (I've got one of the original brackets that comes with it).

Comes with a loading ramp that slots into the front of the trailer.

I put two new tyres on last week (R1000) and all the lights work. It's in great condition, if a little dusty thanks to our no-wash policy.

Trailer-1.jpg

Trailer-2.jpg

Trailer-3.jpg

Trailer-4.jpg

Trailer-5.jpg

Trailer-6.jpg

R8900

PM me or zero834four55210

Cheers, Ian