• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold *SOLD* 2009 KTM 200 XCW Low hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteb

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
We've had this little bike in our family since I bought it in 2013 from the first owner in Bloem with less than 20 hours on the clock (he fell ill and couldn't ride anymore). It hasn't been ridden much, never raced and has been well looked after. We do all our own maintenance and it has been regularly serviced; including the forks and shock (I have a vacuum bleeder and nitrogen bottle so it only costs us fluids). It has been my son's bike and since he rides mostly with me (the ol' man) it hasn't seen hard work. We are only selling it because he has bought Wobble07's 2016 200 (we're great fans of the tiddlers, I have one too, in fact I have owned every iteration of the 200 since 1998).
It is well kitted with front and rear disc guards, radiator guards, handguards, exhaust cage and belly pan.
It has very low hours for its age - 158 hours. I know this because the speedo still works (very difficult to find bikes of this era with them still working) because it has a billet ally speedo guard.
I did piston, rings and o-ring behind the primary drive (common problem on these bikes as they age) at 149 hours.
Even the sidestand is still perfect! (Ask @BigDom about sidestands, it was quite strange to see him comment on this in another thread a few days ago)
Spare airfilter, number board and airbox cover for washing included.
R33 000 on this forum, I have put it on Gumtree at 35. These bikes - particularly unmolested ones - are like hens teeth.
Pete - oh 8 3 six 5 six 8 nein 5 zero

IMG-0153.jpgIMG-0151.jpgIMG-0152.jpgIMG-0156.jpgIMG-0157.jpgIMG-0158.jpgIMG-0159.jpgIMG-0160.jpgIMG-0161.jpgIMG-0163.jpg