• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 21" Front Wheel for 1200GS/A (Price adjusted)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aka.Goliath

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I have for sale my 21" front wheel which I recently got myself made up for me. Everything was brand new besides the hub. Its a Tubeless HP2 Rim hard anodized black, new spokes nipples etc. The hub was powder coated and new bearings were installed. It is still in brand new condition and it comes with a TKC80 with 80% tread left. I'm selling to be able to buy a 690.

I have had it for only a month and could not suggest any better upgrade to the 1200 GS, it really makes a fantastic difference. I used it for a trip and found that the larger wheel is really what that bike needs on the gravel and in the more technical sections. The ABS and traction control works great with it but you will loose the tyre pressure monitors unless you install it into the rim (northside said they have done that before). I am really sad to have to sell it after all the effort I put in to get it and after feeling what a difference it makes. I will most defiantly buy one of these again in the future.

Price - R8800

65677_10201105495298040_345790035_n.jpg