• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD KLR650 for sale in PE: R28000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torque Curve

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Hi Dogs

My KLR was first registered at the end of 2007, so was probably one of the first of this model range to be sold in PE. I am the second owner and have owned it for almost 3000km. Current mileage stands at just under 75000km.
The bike has always been well maintained and runs like clock-work. Exhaust, airbox and jetting mods results in strong power which far exceeds any standard KLR I have ridden. The end can is off the right-hand side of a SV1000 Suzuki and the header- and mid pipes are 45mm stainless steel. The reason for the longer exhaust routing is two-fold: Firstly a longer pipe brings the peak torque lower down in the rev range which results in more punch under 4000rpm. This is beneficial for town riding and off-road work. A secondary benefit of the longer exhaust pipe is that the carb can be accessed very easily for tuning and maintenance.

The bike is on offer as seen in the pics:
Extended screen
Wide footpegs
Over-sized front brake rotor
Braided brake hoses (rear still to be fitted)
Uprated rear spring for luggage or pillion needs
Slightly stiffer front suspension set-up to match rear spring.
The bike will be serviced for the new owner.

The buyer's choice of tyres can be negotiated. IRC on front is not road legal, but works well. Trailwing on rear has more than 50% left.

Attachments

• 20151209_124647.jpg
    20151209_124647.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 20151209_124439.jpg
    20151209_124439.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 407