• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some gear for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsybaron

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
As some of you know, I had an off a few years ago and Moses, my 1150, is no more. I acquired a 650GS recently, but decided to scale down on my riding gear. I am based in Hartbeespoort - I do not have the time or energy to go to the post office or postnet and send it off to kilimanjaro, kuwait, koekenaap or wherever, thus you will have to be able to collect from me or send someone to do the collection - or make at least a very decent offer then I'll send it via Postnet at the buyer's expense.

All prices are highly negotiable - if an offer sounds good I'll take it, and if I said YES and somebody makes a higher offer, even if it is double the other one, I'll let it go to the first person I said yes to. Just confirm you'll take it then!

Dibs should be called here first, then sms / whatsapp / call me on Zero Seven Eight Double 6 Double 7 Triple nine as I am not online very often - BUT I will come check here first in order to give the first person first dibs. I am in Harties from about 16:30, or in Broederstroom near the Lanseria T-Junction between 8:00 and 16:00

Ladies leather jacket - labeled as 52 - I suppose a MEDIUM size - Good condition - R 500 GONE

Offroad pants - labeled as 38 - I wear a 36 and it is too small, I suppose a 32 / 34 will be nearer to the truth - some wear - make offer

Perfecto pants - Large - Good condition - R 600 R400

Pilot Winter jacket with inner - labeled as small - It fits me nicely, I usually wear 2XL - Good condition - R 600? R400

BMW ballistic jacket (I think that is what it is called). L - Fits me snugly - R1800? I recall paying almost double that, but I am not going to do serious dirt riding soon / ever again and would much rather see it used for what is is intended R1500

Attachments

• Pants 38 (34).jpg
    Pants 38 (34).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 550
  • Perfecto L 34.jpg
    Perfecto L 34.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 544
  • Pilot Winter S 2XL.jpg
    Pilot Winter S 2XL.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 545
  • BMW 1.jpg
    BMW 1.jpg